Write for Us
We are looking for passionate writers to contribute to House of Kingdoms. Currently, we are looking for:
- Introduction to [Topic] Posts
- Questions & Response Posts
- How-to & Instructional Posts
- Curated Posts & Resources Pages
- Other Formats as approved
If you are interested, please read the contributor guidelines below. Then send an email to email@example.com
Our contributor guidelines is split in two different categories: unpaid & paid.
Option 1: Write for Us (Paid)
For writers that are not promoting products or business, we offer a $25 bounty for accepted blog posts. We have a limited number of slots for ongoing writers that we pay on monthly basis and usually are reserved for those that we have worked in the past.
Option 2: Write for Us (Unpaid)
If you are looking to write a guest post for us, and don’t want to be paid. But instead, you want to include links to something you are promoting. We have a very high quality standards for these type of work.
This generally applies to all writers that:
- owns / works for a company and are blogging to promote it.
- runs a blog that sells games, services, products, or any revenue than banner ads.
- works with a marketing agency and are promoting a client.
To be clear, the quality of writing should be better than the stuff we normally produce for our readers. Your biases and conflicts of interest needs to be disclosed as well.
What makes a Great Post on House of Kingdoms
Please read guidelines on quality guest posting to get an idea of what makes a great post. In general, we would want to see the following from guest posts:
- 2,000 to 3,000 words or longer.
- Make it educational, don’t pitch your product.
- Make it practical and applicable — relevant for our readers and include a lot of useful tips.
- Show, don’t tell — Include custom images that haven’t been used anywhere else.
- Write clearly.
- Prove it (use cited and helpful resources, including House of Kingdoms)
- Relevant to your expertise.
Ready to Write for Us?
If you think you got the game for this, send us an email message with subject titled “Writer Application” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we review your application and determine you are a good fit, we will respond to you.