Welcome Rise of Kingdoms Governors. Lilith Games will be updating the game to v1.0.49: Summer Chapter on 8/11/2021.
However, before they update Rise of Kingdoms, you can download the data in advance to earn quick and easy rewards.
Lilith Games apologizes for any inconvenience that the game update might cause and will reward all Governors a compensation reward after it goes live again.
August 5th Update:
We take all suggestions and feedback from the governors seriously. After a through discussion and evaluation, we decided to make the following adjustments:
1) Resource Assistance and Looting Limits Removed
2) All resource point deposits will retain 25% increase (except gems and alliance mines) and all gathering commanders will get 10% increased gathering rate. This change is to encourage the governors to farm actively.
1. “Summer Festival” Events
Important Information: Update will go live approximately one week after the servers go live.
The once-yearly Summer Festival preparations are in full swing, but the attending Björn Ironside is not nearly as impressed as managing commanders Minamoto no Yoshitsune and Tomoe Gozen. Can they iron out their differences before events get out of hand?
- Summer Festival Story: Start the summer story and join with the commanders.
- Festive Preparations: 7 days of questing for great rewards!
- Festival Gala: Participate in the banquet and earn decorative items and festival city themes!
- Summer Sojourn: Collect Flower Paper for great rewards in the Festival Gala.
- Race Against Time: Who can eliminate the most barbarians in a short period of time?
- Protect the Supplies: Escort supplies to the village to ensure the festival can proceed smoothly!
See the Event Calendar for a detailed schedule.
2. “Lost Kingdom” Optimizations
We are continuing to optimize the “Lost Kingdom” in order to offer a richer and smoother experience for Governors.
1) In the “March of the Ages” story:
Added a new series of Technology quests into the season; updated building, icon, and certain screen displays; improved the Reserves dispatch to Forward Camp command with a cancellation option when en route.
2) In the “Strife of the Eight” story:
Optimized the rewards available in some of the Crusader Achievements quests.
3) In the “Light and Darkness” story:
Crusader Fortress destruction time reduced to 24 hours from 48.
4) Governors under City Hall Level 16 cannot claim the Lost Kingdom achievement rewards again.
3. Other Optimizations
1) We have boosted Resource Point deposits by 25% across all levels on the map (excluding Gem Deposits and Alliance Resource Centers), and improved troops’ base Gathering Speed by 10%. We have also set a daily cap on the number of resources that can be received through Resource Assistance and Plundering at 200,000,000 for each (400,000,000 in total).
2) Optimizations to “Ark of Osiris”: Troops in hospital are now included in the matchmaking calculations according to a certain ratio in the Ark of Osiris matchmaking system; Ark of Osiris Practice Matches can now be held on Saturdays/Sundays.
3) Improved the Osiris League mini-map display.
4) New alliance search functionality: results will highlight whether an alliance is currently part of your kingdom, and you no longer need to get the capitalization right when searching for an alliance name.
5) The 30-Day Research Speedup Supply has been available for a limited time. These supplies are only open to kingdoms that are undergoing or have passed the “Eve of the Crusade” from Lost Kingdom Season 1 when this event begins.
6) Improved a bug in the Power rating of certain equipment with special talents.
7) Improved the underlying algorithm for Season of Conquest Imperium Kingdoms, linking Imperium Kingdom numbers with the number of kingdoms entering Season of Conquest.
8) Added a new “Master And Commander” achievement category, the completion of which series will earn an abundant reward.
What do you think of these new gameplay balance changes and optimizations?
We would love to hear your thoughts on this latest Rise of Kingdoms update in the comment section below.
Alternatively, you can go through our ROK Patch Notes to see all of the balance changes and optimizations.
Thank you for supporting Rise of Kingdoms and House of Kingdoms.