ROK Patch Notes 1.0.45: Sunny Springtime
Welcome back Governors, Lilith Games will be updating Rise of Kingdoms to Patch 1.0.45 on April 12, 2021. This update is called “Sunny Springtime,” at 06:00 UTC.
During this this time, all the Rise of Kingdoms servers will be down temporarily to allow the latest game update to take effect.
As always, before the update you can download data in advance to earn quick rewards. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will send you a compensation reward once the update is complete.
1. Commander Updates
In order to give all the Rise of Kingdoms Governors control over the unlock order of commanders’ skills, we have added a skill lock function.
At the same time, all the governors will be granted a limited number of Skill Reset to ensure everyone can take advantage of the new skill lock function.
We will be sending out an announcement with more specifics about this new function and skill reset items. Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox for more information!
2. Other Optimizations
The Rise of Kingdoms 1.0.45 update also includes a numerous optimizations to the game. Governors said and we listened to wealth of the voices. Below is a list of optimizations that we have had made to the game system:
1) We added a new graphics option to the settings menu to improve gaming experience when a large number of players are fighting on the same battlefield.
2) We added an explanation of chance to forge special talent equipment. Governors should be able to form an informed decision about how to invest their materials.
3) Added commander supports to Heroic Anthem event.
4) Governors now can view camp information in the Eve of the Crusade event of the Lost Kingdom: Season of Conquest.
5) Governors now can view other governors who are not part of the alliance by tapping their troops on the map.
6) A special notification has been added when your troops are being attacked, but not countering against them.
7) Limited-time city themes will not expire when a new theme is used and can be used again for the remainder of its duration.
8) Calculation method for Imperium Kingdoms has been optimized.
9) Siege unit zone has been added to the hospital that will allow a number of siege units to heal without impacting the hospital capacity.
10) Added new star characters to the character management screen. Governors now can manage multiple characters.
11) Alliance leader and officers now can set a minimum power level to manage member applications easier.
12) Kill records and ranking calculation methods has been optimized.
13) Added a number of alliance symbols for the Governors to choose from.
14) The Deceptive Troops item’s effect is too simple and does not confuse opponents. Both effect and description has been modified to add more uncertainty.
Thank you for supporting Rise of Kingdoms!
Thank you for supporting Rise of Kingdoms. Let us know what you think of the new Rise of Kingdoms 1.0.45 update by commenting in the comment section below. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!