ROK Patch Notes 1.0.44: Ninja Attack
Welcome back Governors, Lilith Games will be updating Rise of Kingdoms to Patch 1.0.44 on March 10, 2021. This update is called “Ninja Attack,” at 06:00 UTC.
During this this time, all the Rise of Kingdoms servers will be down temporarily to allow the latest game update to take effect.
As always, before the update you can download data in advance to earn quick rewards. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will send you a compensation reward once the update is complete.
Summarized Changes of ROK Patch Notes 1.0.44
Here’s a summarized changes of the latest Rise of Kingdoms patch notes 1.0.44 that all the governors should expect once it goes live on the servers
- NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge Crossover Event
- Barbarian Crystal Drop Rate Increased.
- Bastion Quest Crystal Reward increased.
- Bastion Quest difficulty reduced, cooldown is also reduced.
- Barbarian power and action point cost reduced.
- Bastion locations display on the world map.
- Duration of Kahar the Hidden reduced to 30 minutes, Kahar’s Treasure to 10 minutes.
- The conversion capacity of crystal mines increased.
- Time to upgrade crystal mine & crystal research is reduced.
- Time to research crystal techs is reduced.
- New Season Quests that give a lot of speedups.
- New achievements that grant Crystal Chests.
- 1.5M free Crystal for each Governor in Kingdoms that begins the next Season of Quest after the update.
- New Lucerne Scroll changes with shorter duration, easier to complete.
- New Lost Kingdom List display to find any specific Lost Kingdom easier.
- Players can choose commander to take from Mightest Governor Event and Wheel of Fortune after Kingdom vs Kingdom in Season 3.
- New Events to get commanders! Anyone can join!
- Team size in Ceroli Crisis and Ian’s Ballads is increased from 4 to 5.
- Resources in Storehouse can no longer be transported.
- Osiris League SS4 with new rules!
NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge Crossover Event
Important Note: The event will come approximately one week after the update takes effect across the Rise of Kingdoms servers.
The heir of the Hayabusa clan rises again! What secrets are the ninjas keeping…? A limited-time Rise of Kingdoms and NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor’s Edge crossover event:
- Assembling Scrolls: Collect scattered fragments and put them together to form the Hayabusa clan’s secret scrolls, and at the same time earn great rewards such as avatar frames and name plaques!
- “Dragon Ninja” and “Shinobi of the Shadows” bundles available for a limited time! Buy them to get lots of rare rewards no longer in circulation!
2. “Lost Kingdom: Season of Conquest” Optimizations
Ever since we launched Season of Conquest online, we have received a lot of suggestions and feedback from the Rise of Kingdoms Governors. We tried and tested many things, and we continued to listen to a wealth of voices from the community.
In this version, we decided to reduce crystal buffs during the Season of Conquest. However, we added more ways for the Governors to earn crystals as well as increased number of crystals that they can farm. Below is a list of optimizations to the Season of Conquest event:
- Significantly increased the number of crystals dropped by barbarians and barbarian forts.
- Increased the number of crystals awarded for completing Bastion quests.
- Reduced the difficulty of Bastion quests.
- Reduced the refresh cooldown for Bastion quests.
- Reduced the power of Season of Conquest barbarians, as well as the action point cost of attacking them.
- The strategic view of the world map will display the location of Bastions.
- Reduced the duration of Kahar the Hidden to 30 minutes, and that of Kahar’s Treasure to 10 minutes.
- Reworked the combat-related buffs which can be obtained at the crystal research center.
- Increased the conversion capacity of crystal mines.
- Greatly reduced the time it takes to upgrade the crystal mine and crystal research center.
- Greatly reduced the time it takes to research crystal technologies.
- Added “Season Quests” which can be completed to earn a large number of speedup items.
- Added a lot of achievements, which grant “Crystal Chests” when unlocked. These chests can be used in the next Season of Conquest to gain crystals.
- At the same time, for any kingdom that begins the next Season of Conquest after the update, 1.5 million crystals will be given to each Governor to help them get off to a good start.
We hope that these changes will bring a better gameplay and experience to all governors who partake in the Season of Conquest event. At the same time, we apologize for any negative impact that may have on the Governors who participated in Season of Conquest. We will be sending compensation items to Governors across the kingdoms who have already participated or are currently participating in the Season of Conquest.
3. Lucerne Scrolls Optimizations
We noticed that many Governors feel the Lucerne Scrolls are too difficult and take too long. As of a result, we decreased the difficulty of Lucerne Scroll quests to make each event easier and shorter. Below is a list of changes:
- Lucerne Scrolls has a brand new display.
- Each season’s duration has been reduced from eight weeks to five, and the maximum quest level has been reduced to 50.
- Reduced the difficulty of Lucerne Scrolls quests.
- Added quest rewards for “Ancestor’s Legacy” and “Divine Inheritance”.
- You will now still be able to purchase “The Archaeologist” after purchasing “Treasure Hunter”.
4. Other Changes Optimization
First, we noticed a number of issues across the Rise of Kingdom servers, mainly with Kingdoms List and Lost Kingdom displays. Many governors voiced that they had a hard time finding the Lost Kingdom. These issues will be resolved shortly after the update take effect. We designed new screens for Kingdom List and Lost Kingdom. We also renumbered Lost Kingdom servers to be more fluid.
Secondly, in order to allow the Governors to recruit powerful late-stage commanders such as Genghis Khan and Cyrus the Great. We will be adjusting the pace of commander acquisition after the end of Season 3. Once a kingdom finishes the Season 3: Light and Darkness, they will be able to pick any commander sculpture they want to get in these following events: Mightest Governor Event and Wheel of Fortune.
Thirdly, we will be adding new ways to acquire commanders so that the Governors can have a wide range of commanders as soon as they enter Season of Conquest event. The moment they enter the event, a legendary tavern event will take place in which the governors can get sculptures for any commander that their kingdom has the access to.
Fourthly, the size of teams in the Ceroli Crisis and Ian’s Ballads events have been increased from 4 to 5. The difficult of bosses also will be adjusted accordingly to keep the gameplay balanced.
Fifthly, the resources protected by storehouses can be no longer transported.
and Lastly, as the Season 3 Osiris League settles down. We will be launching Season 4 with a brand new rules, pre-match coverage and in-depth statistical analysis. Be ready for the biggest showdown ever!