ROK Patch Notes 1.0.39: Heroic Anthem
Welcome Governors, Lilith Games will be rolling out a new game update called “Heroic Anthem”. It’s scheduled for release on 10/12/2020. at 06:00 UTC. All Rise of Kingdoms servers will be down for 3 hours to update to the latest version.
Before the update arrives, you can pre-download the game update via events to get some really swell rewards. Lilith Games apologizes in advance for any inconvenience that the game update might have caused and will be sending compensation rewards after the update is complete.
We have assembled the following changelogs for the upcoming ROK Patch Notes 1.0.39 “Heroic Anthem”. Stay around with us to find out what’s being changed to the most beloved Rise of Kingdoms game.
1. “The Lost Kingdom: Heroic Anthem” Coming Soon!
Important Note: This event will go live two weeks after the game update.
Following the path of our ancestors, we have combined all of our power and set out together on a perilous journey. Along the way we may find great heroes who share our dream. Hand in hand, our unified strength will let us rediscover long-forgotten glory and splendor!
The Lost Kingdom welcomes a brand new “Heroic Anthem”. Kingdoms that have been through the first two seasons of the Lost Kingdom, as well as Light and Darkness, will enter an even bigger and more challenging Season of Conquest. The time for the kingdom to strive is at hand!
In the “Heroic Anthem” Story, Governors will experience brand new camp battles and skill synergies:
Different kingdoms can unite to form a camp, joining together to face the strongest enemies!
Fire, Earth, Wind and Water, four classic elements comes to Rise of Kingdoms.
Alliances of the same camp can join together to form coalitions, bringing the fighting and coordination up a whole level from a single alliance!
Form and build a powerful coalition!
Combine your alliances into a coalition to reap in awesome glory and rewards!
Troops can equip extra commanders’ skills for a new level of skill synergy potential! Put the right skills together, and the results will astound you!
Returning Heroic Souls
A set portion of your units killed in battle during this season will be brought back to life, ready to continue following you on your adventure!
The soldiers are coming back to life!
2. “Protect the Supplies” Event Optimizations
- We adjusted where the caravan and raiders spawn to make things more reasonable. If there are no villages near you, try moving to a more heavily populated area.
- We made things more difficult for 20-star and higher challenges.
- We added limits for event load and participation.
3. Other Optimizations
- In the Lost Kingdom, governors will no longer be able to use the alliance skill “Nature’s Gift”.
- During the “Light and Darkness” season, while the map may display multiple Ancient Ruins and Altars of Darkness, governors can only send troops to enter one at a time.
- After Stage 1 of “Past Glory” ends, the buff kingdoms received of “15% increased attack, defense, and health” has been changed to “50% increased attack”.
- We added an “Alliance Reclaim” function to the Alliance Shop, allowing governors to exchange their unwanted items for Individual Credits.
- Alliance credit costs and difficulty have been reduced for some levels of the “Silk Road” event.
- The “Ceroli Crisis” event has a new general, Torgny, ready and waiting for governors to challenge.
- The display for the “Peerless Scholar” event has been optimized, making it look better and easier to understand.
- We added a “Hide Own News in Newspaper” function to the settings menu, which governors can make use of as they see fit.
- We added an unoccupied territory marking function to scenario battles (the “Ian’s Ballads” and “Ceroli Crisis” events).
- The “Quick Forge” function can now count and use material crates and material choice chests.
- We optimized the display for equipment blueprint choice chests and commander sculpture chests. Governors can now see how much they already have of each choice.
- We added a more convenient help access. Governors can now tap on their city wall’s guard patrol to go to the Customer Service page.
- We optimized the marching troops’ emoji and quick chat systems. Governors can now send all unlocked emojis and quick chat sentences while on your march.
- We have removed the kingdom-wide immigration message function. Governors will no longer receive a message every time a new governor immigrates to their kingdom.
- We added an opponent troops choice function to the Expedition system. Governors can tap the enemy portrait list on the left side of the screen to choose your enemy’s troops.
- We reworked the triggering mechanism of Guan Yu’s expertise skill “Lone Rider”. Now Guan Yu will deal increased skill damage for 3 seconds whenever he gains a shield.
- We increased the attack range of William I’s “Hidden Bloodline” skill.
- In order to ensure account safety for all governors, after the update, all governors using Android/iOS emulators to play will need to log in on their mobile devices if they want to create a new character.
Stay tuned for upcoming ROK Patch Notes on House of Kingdoms, the world biggest and best Rise of Kingdoms guides and tips on the Internet.