On July 27th, 2020, Rise of Kingdoms servers will be down for around 3 hours. During this time, Lilith Games will be rolling out ROK patch notes 1.0.36 dubbed as “Summer of Passion.”
We have assembled a complete and comprehensive ROK patch notes 1.0.36 “Summer of Passion” for you to devour through changelogs and game improvements!
1. “Summer of Passion” is Coming Soon!
It’s time to create great memories on these scorching hot summer days. Here’s some of the must-do Summer of Passion events for all players:
- Summer Party: 7 days of questing for great rewards!
- Sea of Fireflies: Collect chest points to earn rewards for your alliance members and yourself!
- Summertime Collection: Collect nectar to feed the fireflies.
- Summer Night Memories: Exchange for various prizes, including a new city theme!
- Race Against Time: Eliminate the most barbarians in a short time!
2. Equipment System Improvements
The equipment system has undergone several improvements to make the whole equipping process easier for all players. Here are some of the equipment system changes:
- We improved the equipping process, as well as the Set Effects screen.
- We improved the forging screen. Governors should have an easier time seeing their blueprints and fragments.
- We improved the forging process. While forging equipment, the game will show different statuses based on how many blueprints and materials you have.
- We improved some screen display effects.
3. “Ian’s Ballads” Improvements
Once again, Ian’s Ballads event is getting several game improvements. Here are some of the changelogs for this popular game event:
- Governors can now also get rewards after defeating non-Chieftain enemies.
- During the campaign, governors’ troops have faster march speed when they are not in battle.
- Made adjustments to how power level affects matchmaking and decreased event difficulty accordingly.
- When governors’ troops are defeated, role skills will have their cooldowns and energy bars reset. So troops can immediately rejoin the fight once again.
- Camping restores troop strength and role energy bars, allowing governors to use their skills more often!
- We made adjustments to specific role skills.
4. “Ceroli Crisis” Improvements
- Added some notifications to certain chieftain fights to help governors have a better time fighting them.
- Added more data displays to give governors more precise feedback on their performance in battle.
- Added a new exclusive chat channel to facilitate communication during combat.
5. Sunset Canyon Improvements
- Expanded the rank range for Sunset Canyon daily and season rewards.
- Governors can now view historical rankings in Sunset Canyon.
- Improved some screen display effects
6. Silk Road Improvements
- You can get some Individual Credits from just following the caravan as it travels.
- Alliance leaders and officers can give up the mission if necessary. It will not use an attempt from your limit.
7. Other Changes
- Decreased the difficulty of the Golden Kingdom and added a new scene.
- When newly acquired commanders upgrade, the game system records all items used to upgrade them on the commander information page; these records will start after this maintenance.
- When a governor uses Passport Pages to immigrate to a different kingdom, all governors in that kingdom will receive a notification message.
- Returning to your home kingdom from the Lost Kingdom will no longer use a Targeted Teleport and instead use a Random Teleport.
- Wu Zetian will not be usable in Lost Kingdom Season 2 (instances of the Lost Kingdom currently in progress or the Eve of the Crusade stage will not be affected).
- We increased the area of effect for Theodora’s active skills.
- We improved the Garden of Infinity event’s rewards and mechanisms. The double rewards effect will last until the governor reaches an item reward tile.
- Adjusted King Skills: “Tax” costs 50% fewer gems to use, and the resource cap increased to 12 million per resource type. Imprison cool-down risen from 3 hours to 15 hours, and the duration reduced to 10 minutes.
Stay tuned for upcoming ROK Patch Notes on House of Kingdoms, the world biggest and best Rise of Kingdoms guides and tips on the Internet.