ROK Patch Notes 1.0.32: Ian’s Ballads
Rise of Kingdoms will update to the 1.0.32 version on 04/07/2020. The new content update is called “Ian’s Ballads.” As always, you can download the data in advance to get rewards in exchange. We will send compensation to your inbox once the game update to the latest version.
Ian’s Ballads Content Update
- New event: “Ian’s Ballads” (Will gradually open up to all kingdoms within one week after the update)
- Ballads of Ian the Bard have spread to all corners of the world. These are tales of epic battles that were long lost in history. “Ian’s Ballads” is a multiplayer battle event. Team up with fellow mates and experience epic battles that were long forgotten in history. Defeat various powerful Chieftains and earn piles of special rewards!
- New event: “Peerless Scholar” (Will gradually open up to all kingdoms within two weeks after the update)
- “Peerless Scholar”: a massive trivia quiz system coming soon. Sheath your weapons and take a well-deserved rest from battle. Use your smarts and wisdom to earn great honor and mountains of rewards.
New Structure to Build: Lyceum of Wisdom
- Governors can build a new structure inside their city: “Lyceum of Wisdom.”
- Every month at the “Lyceum of Wisdom,” a trivia quiz contest will be open to all Governors and lasts for one month. Governors who pass will be able to receive a ton of rewards, and Governors that make it to the very end will receive their hard-earned share from a massive pool of Gems!
- The area of cities has been expanded; Governors can now show off even more decorative structures.
- Added a new healing kingdom buff. The King can choose to activate it via Kingdom Buffs.
- Added a “Quick Forge” feature to the Blacksmith. Governors should be able to forge equipment faster.
- You can now specify which single Governor to block from your mail via the mailbox.
- Changed the way the Shadow Legion Invasion calculates results. As soon as an alliance event ends, the results are calculated immediately, and rewards are sent out. However, during each event, each Governor can only receive rewards one time.
- A brand new panel for binding accounts.
- Now when Governors immigrate, the game will determine in advance if they satisfy all the requirements to immigrate to the target Kingdom.
- Special Immigration applications will expire if they are not processed within three days.
- Commanders that have not reached their usage requirement (a kingdom reaching the number of days opened) will not be available for use in the Sunset Canyon and the Lost Canyon.
- During matchmaking for the “Ark of Osiris,” newer Kingdoms will not be matched against a kingdom with a relatively older history.
- Adjusted mechanics on Passes. Governors can no longer teleport a city within a certain radius of a Pass.
- To further ensure balance, now advanced and players may only use powerful commanders in older kingdoms.
We would love to hear what you think about this update! Thank you for supporting Rise of Kingdoms!
Disclaimer: Screenshots are from the development version of the game, specific skill stats are potentially subject to change.