Rise of Kingdoms will update to the 1.0.31 version on 03/09/2020. The new content update is called “Spring Has Sprung!”. As always, you can download the data in advance to get rewards in exchange. We will send compensation to your inbox once the game update to the latest version.
If you are a fan of archer commanders, you are in a big treat because these two new commanders specialize in archers.
New Spring Events: “Spring Has Sprung!”
The “Spring Has Sprung!” update will go live in approximately two weeks.
We bid farewell to winter and embrace spring with a series of extravagant spring-related events.
Some of the events are as follows:
- Farewell, Winter!: We will celebrate the end of winter with a 7-day event. Complete quests to get spring rewards!
- Willows and Flowers: Get Branches by collecting resources in your city, gathering resources on the map, and defeating barbarians. You can use them in the “Branching Out” event.
- Branching Out: Use Branches to help grow your sapling, earning abundant rewards.
- Reach for the Top: Become a powerhouse in your kingdom and earn a brand new city theme — Amber Fortress!
- Arms Training: Are you ready for Armsmaster Lohar’s spring training sessions? Lohar gets stronger as training goes on; just how much can you endure?
“Ark of Osiris” Event Optimizations
Based on Governors’ feedback on their gameplay experience during the Ark of Osiris, and based on the preference to have more opportunities to practice the Osiris League, we have implemented a boatload of updates:
- They added Practice Matches to the Ark of Osiris. From Mondays to Fridays, alliance leaders or titled officers can spend Gems to unlock a session of Practice Match for alliance members to practice.
- They optimized the battle results in the mail for the Ark of Osiris. Now statistics such as individual healing and more are shown in the mail.
- Alliance skills and commander equipment will take effect as usual during the Ark of Osiris.
- Support your favorite alliance in an all-new bets event during the Osiris League!
- We will add the skills system after the Osiris League enters the Playoffs. Show off your big brain plays!
- Players can now dispatch locked commanders as usual during the Ark of Osiris.
- Added a ton of personal achievements. Also added a new category of accomplishments. Governors can now choose to display specific achievements in their personal information.
- Defeating the chieftains of Barbarian Camps and Barbarian Keeps will grant even higher chances of dropping equipment blueprints.
- For kills that happen during rally battles, the damage will now be more accurately accredited to Governors that participated in these battles.
- They optimized the album display. Governors who had uploaded a photo will now have an even more apparent indicator in the personal information panel.
- Special Immigration chances of Imperium Kingdoms will now accumulate at the beginning of each month if not used up, to a maximum of 3 chances.
- During the Past Glory event, Governors can now donate Elite Commander Sculptures and Epic Commander Sculptures.
- AU individual rankings will now display the top 1000 Governors. They added a new personal achievements ranking.
- Tap the avatar of your army on the right to select all troops within that army quickly.
- When attacking troops during a rally, we can now use multi-selection as usual. Governors can do this by double-tapping their troops on the map or by double-tapping on the army’s avatar by the right.
- Based on the governor’s feedback, we have modified the reward rules for the Ceroli Crisis (4 Players) and added two new generals for Governors to challenge. Now Governors can earn exclusive currency used to exchange for special rewards by playing the Ceroli Crisis (4 Players) event, which opens up once every two weeks.
- They adjusted the area attack skills. These skills will now choose targets from all enemy Governor troops currently attacking you and are within the skill’s area effect.
What do you think of RoK patch notes 1.0.31 – “Spring Has Sprung!”? Let us know by commenting in the comment section below. We are looking forward to hearing from you. See you in the new update soon!