ROK Patch Notes 1.0.28: Tis the Season to Be Jolly
Rise of Kingdoms will update to the 1.0.28 version on 12/10/2020. The new content update is called “Tis the Season to Be Jolly.” As always, you can download the data in advance to get rewards in exchange. We will send compensation via your inbox once the game updates to the latest version.
1. New Christmas Events: “‘Tis the Season to Be Jolly”
(Will go live within 2 weeks after the update)
- Preparing for Christmas Eve: Gather resources, defeat barbarians, receive sweet Christmas event rewards!
- O Christmas Tree: Decorate your Christmas tree, get amazing individual rewards.
- Sharp Eyes & Quick Hands: Collect puzzle pieces. Just who is the fastest Governor of this land?
- Christmas Wishes: Send gifts, spread happiness.
- Brazen Thieves: Defeat the thieves and reclaim the stolen presents!
2. “In With the New” New Year events
(Will go live within 3 weeks after the update)
- Light Up The Night: Collect Fireworks, celebrate the New Year.
- Fireworks Display: Set off fireworks, win fantastic rewards!
- Bankrupt The Boutique: The Mysterious Merchant offers some insane deals, and the more you buy, the better deals you’ll receive!
- Race Against Time: Kill barbarians as fast as you can and strike fear into their hearts!
3. Improved the Immigration System
Since its release, the immigration system has been viral, so we’ve made some more improvements to this feature.
- The Individual Credits needed to buy Passport Pages in the alliance shop have been reduced from 800,000 to 600,000.
- Governors with less than 35,000,000 Power now require fewer Passport Pages for immigration.
- The immigration system will calculate a Kingdom’s Power from the combined Power of the top 300 Governors instead of the top 100.
- Each month, the King of Imperium Kingdoms (The top 32 Kingdoms with the highest Power) can accept 1 Governor with 25,000,000+ Power.
4. Other Changes
- During the Ark of Osiris, Governors can now tap on the Ark of Osiris icon at the top left corner of the screen to select the ark directly and use it.
- In the events panel, similar types of events will automatically sort together.
Under settings, Governors can now choose to display or hide their nicknames when sending alliance gifts.
- Julius Caesar, Mehmed II, and Frederick I are now added to the Daily Special Offer bundle.
- Governors can now buy even better “The Hammer and Anvil” Bundles.
- Revamped all attack sound effects of troops and all sound effects of structures on the map. Corrected and enhanced some UI sound effects.
- The character list now sorts by character Power.
- We added animation effects to the game’s starting screens.
We would love to hear what you think about this update! Let us know by commenting in the comment section below.
Disclaimer: Screenshots are from the development version of the game; specific skill stats are potentially subject to change.