How to Link ROK Account Between Android & iOS
Welcome to our guide: How to Link ROK account between Android & iOS. If you are looking for a guide to link your Rise of Kingdoms game account to both Android and iOS version. Then look no further because you have come to the right place.
In this guide, I am going to teach you how to use one of the awesome feature, linking your game account to both Android and iOS. Our step-by-step is straightforward and simple. Scroll to the next section to find out how.
How to Link Rise of Kingdoms Account between Android & iOS?
Follow our step-by-step to link ROK account to both Android & iOS:
- On your first device, tap on your Governor Profile.
- Navigate to the Settings, choose Account.
- Pick Link
- Tap on the Facebook button.
- Login your Facebook account to store your current game progression.
- On your second device, navigate to Settings –> Account –> Link –> Facebook and connect to start playing your existing game account.
- Enjoy Rise of Kingdoms.
- Currently linking your game account from Android to iOS is available at this moment.
- Please make sure your Facebook account isn’t linked to any other account on other platform.
- It’s possible in the future, they will introduce iOS to Android feature.
That’s all Governors! I hope you found my guide on how to link ROK account between Android and iOS useful and informative. This guide should help make it easier to play Rise of Kingdoms on any devices as you please.
Lastly, if you want to have a smooth and optimal gaming experience. I recommend you to play Rise of Kingdoms on PC. It’s faster, smoother and gives you more flexibility to play your favorite game. You also can read my top reasons why I recommend players to play Rise of Kingdoms on PC.
Until then, happy ruling Governors and stay tuned for more Rise of Kingdoms news and updates at House of Kingdoms!