Did you know that almost every player in Rise Kingdoms has at least their own mini farming account to help their main account grow? It is a game design that the developers intended to include this game function.
If you are not rich like most of the players in Rise of Kingdoms or me, you definitely will want to create and manage your mini farming account.
Experienced Rise of Kingdoms players has at least four to five mini farming accounts that funnel resources to their main account. You will need a few to prepare in advance of your first and second KVK seasons.
It’s also key to a successful Lost Kingdom event. You can learn more about these top 10 best KVK tips for new players and learn how having a few mini farming accounts help you out.
Behold, here’s our F2P guide on how to create a mini farming account in Rise of Kingdoms!
The primary purpose of this guide is to teach you how to run a mini farming account and funneling the resources to your main account.
Not only will you be able to progress at an accelerated pace, but you will also be able to perform two small rallies for farming purposes with relative ease.
Running a mini farming account doesn’t require that much of your time since you will be assigning the commanders to farm for most of the time.
However, you do need to spend a bit of your time doubling the farming speed and, to a greater extent, which will be explained more in detail further in this guide.
Without further ado, I will share some of my top tips to maximize your farming speed and catapult your main account to an even higher level!
How to Create Mini Farming Account
In this part, I am going to show you how to create your first mini farming account.
This process is much easier if you have Rise of Kingdoms installed on your computer since you do not need to switch game accounts.
Step 1: Create an Account Using Game Center / Google Account
You can create another account on the same game account you are playing. However, if you are concerned about the risk of losing both accounts, you can create another account on a different game center/google account.
For optimal game experience, I recommend creating a mini farming account on the same game account so that you don’t have to switch around that much. Plus, you will be able to manage easily without too much hassle.
Bonus point, you can easily manage multiple farming accounts by downloading Rise of Kingdoms on PC for free.
You will be able to switch tabs effortlessly without the need to log out and log in on a different account. Read my top 8 reasons to find out why I recommend playing Rise of Kingdoms on PC.
Step 2: Pick Best Civilization for Farming Account
The next step is picking the best civilization for your mini farming account. Below is our top 5 best civilization for farming resources:
- France: If you have plenty of time for gathering the resources, France is the best pick. The starting commander is Joan of Arc, and she excels at gathering resources and killing barbarians. Great for harvesting wood.
- Japan: This civilization comes with a 5% harvesting speed for all resources, which is decent. But it is the only civilization that increases your gold farming speed unless you need a lot of gold required for training Tier 3 / Tier 4 / Tier 5 troops, resources, and high-level buildings.
- Byzantium: Easily one of the best civilizations for farming stone.
- Spain: If you prefer to let your mini farming account idle, this is the best civilization. It comes with increased resource production speed and is excellent for those players who don’t have that much time.
- Rome: This civilization is excellent for moving around fast on the map and bringing back resources to your city. If you need extra food, Rome comes with improved food harvesting speed.
How to Manage & Maintain Your Mini Farming Account
Next, you will learn how to manage and maintain your mini farming account(s). It is especially critical if you want to further develop your main account without slowing down.
Step 1: Decide the Ideal City Hall Level
Before you start your mini farming account, you need to decide what level you want your city hall to be for the farming account.
To put in a simple sentence, if you don’t want to invest too much time, then get your city hall to level 11 as quickly as possible. At that level, you will have three dispatches available.
You will want to increase your city hall to level 22 to have five dispatches available for those who have a lot of time.
Use these leveling guidelines to help you determine the ideal city hall level for your farming account:
- City Hall level 11: 3 dispatches
- City Hall level 17: 4 dispatches
- City Hall level 22: 5 dispatches
Step 2: How do I Upgrade First?
A simple guideline for those players who just want to cut to the chase, this is the steps you need to get your farming account up and running:
- Upgrade the City Hall to Level 11.
- Get VIP Level 6 as fast as possible.
- Max out resource production buildings.
- Construct Trading Post
- Max out Storage
- Max out Hospitals
- Research Economic Technologies
- Level up Gathering Commanders (Constance, Sarka, Lohar, Joan of Arc and Cleopatra VII all are amazing at harvesting resources)
How to Protect Your Farming Account
The final step to a successful mini farming account is ensuring they are well protected. After all, your mini farming accounts are your investments, and you want to protect resources from potential attackers.
Step 1: Level Up Garrison Commanders
Unsecured farming accounts can be highly profitable for these hawkish players. So you always want to protect your farming account at all costs.
Here’s a list of best garrison commanders for protecting your farming account from being raided:
Step 2: Invest in Pairing Defensive Commanders
To further protect your farmers from being attacked by enemies on the map, you will want to power level some of the solid defensive commanders.
If you have already leveled up a few garrison commanders, they are a solid choice to pair.
But in general, you will want to pair your gathering commanders with other commanders who are good on the map.
For instance, you might want to protect your gathering commander by pairing with these following commanders:
Best Mini Farming Account Guide: Conclusion
As we conclude how to create an excellent mini farming account, you must follow these steps:
- How to create a mini farming account.
- How to manage and maintain a mini farming account.
- How to protect your mini farming account.
If you follow these steps successfully, you will protect your resources and utilize these mini farming accounts as your ATM, which is a big help as you advance to the late stage in Rise of Kingdoms.
I hope you found our guide on How to Create a Mini Farming Account helpful and informative. If you have any questions about this guide or suggest making, let us know in the comment section below.
Lastly, if you want to have a smooth and optimal gaming experience, I recommend you to play Rise of Kingdoms on PC. It’s faster, smoother, and gives you more flexibility to play your favorite game. You also can read my top reasons why I recommend players to play Rise of Kingdoms on PC.
Until then, happy ruling Governors, and stay tuned for more Rise of Kingdoms news and updates at House of Kingdoms!