Best Cillian the Lucky Champion Guide: Skill, Mastery, and Equipment

SaveSavedRemoved 0
Paladins Tier List Maker (September...
Paladins Tier List Maker (September 2022) Best Champions
5/5 - (2 votes)

One of the best attack champions in Raid: Shadow Legends is Cillian the Lucky.

Suppose you need a powerful champion that can deliver swift and brutal attacks to your enemies.

Cillian the Lucky might be your next legendary attack champion; primarily, he is affiliated with the Banner Lords.

In this guide, we will talk about Cillian the Lucky’s skills, mastery, and equipment.

At the end of the article, you will know how to master this winning champion.

That being said, let’s get to the basics and learn what you can do to turn Cillian the Lucky into an indisputable legendary attack champion.

Cillian the Lucky Overview

Faction:Banner Lords
Rarity:Legendary
Role:Attack
Affinity:Magic
Usability:Early to Mid Game
Tomes: 15 (A1 / A2 / A3)
Obtainable:Yes
Overall Rating:⭐⭐⭐
Health Points:13,215
Attack:1,432
Defense:1,266
Speed:98
Critical Rate:15%
Critical Damage:63%
Resist:30
Accuracy:10

Grinding

Campaign ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Arena Defense ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Arena Offense⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Clan Boss
Faction Wars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Potions

Arcane Keep⭐⭐⭐
Void Keep⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Force Keep⭐⭐⭐
Spirit Keep⭐⭐⭐⭐
Magic Keep⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dungeons

Minotaur’s Labyrinth⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Spider’s Den⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fire Knight’s Castle⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dragon’s Lair⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ice Golem’s Peak⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Doom Tower

Magma Dragon
Nether Spider⭐⭐⭐
Frost Spider⭐⭐⭐
Scarab King⭐⭐
Eternal Dragon⭐⭐⭐
Celestial Griffin⭐⭐

Cillian the Lucky Introduction

Cillian the Lucky Champion Guide Raid Shadow Legends

Cillian the Lucky is a magic affinity legendary that specializes in the attack role.

He is affiliated with the Banner Lords and is one of the best champions for dungeons due to his high damage output.

Cillian the Lucky will be a mighty champion to have on the team if you are progressing in the dungeons.

This champion will make quick work out of any enemy with relative ease through a combination of focused target, buff, and debuff.

Cillian the Lucky is excellent for any player who wants a powerful champion to take down the most threatening and dangerous enemy on the opposing side within few turns.

Cillian the Lucky Skills

In the next part of our Cillian the Lucky guide, we will talk about skills and how you can use this champion to excel well in a battle.

Trip UpTrip Up Cillian the Lucky Raid Shadow Legends
Description:Strikes 1 enemy 2 times. Each hit has 35% chance of applying 30% reduced SPD for 2 turns. Each hit also have 35% chance to steal 30% of the target’s current Turn Meter.
Level 2Damage +10%
Level 3Damage +10%
Level 4Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 5Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 6Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Damage Multiplier1.6 x ATK
Head RingerHead Ringer Cillian the Lucky Skill Raid Shadow Legends
Description:Attacks 1 enemy and has a 75% chance to stun for 1 turn. It also has a 25% chance to stun enemy for 2 turns instead and steals 50% of the target’s current Turn Meter. This skill is reset instantly if the target is killed.
Level 2Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 3Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 4Damage +20%
Level 5Cooldown -1 Turn
Level 6Cooldown -1 Turn
Damage Multiplier5.5 x ATK
Inflict MisfortuneInflict Misfortune Cillian the Lucky Raid Shadow Legends
Description:Attacks 1 enemy and has a 85% chance to block active skills debuff for 4 turns. Also has a 35% chance to block active skills debuff on all other enemies for 1 turn.
Level 2Damage +5%
Level 3Damage +10%
Level 4Buff/Debuff +5%
Level 5Buff/Debuff +10%
Level 6Cooldown -1 Turn
Damage Multiplier5.8 x ATK
PassiveCharmed Life Cillian the Lucky Skill Raid Shadow Legends
Description:Places one of the following buffs on this champion for 2 turns at the start of each turn: +50% ATK, +30% C.DMG, +30% C.RATE, +25% Strength, or Block Damage.
AuraAura Cillian the Lucky Raid Shadow Legends
Description:Increases Ally ATK in all battles by 25%

Cillian the Lucky Equipment Guide

In the next part of our in-depth Cillian the Lucky champion guide, we will talk about equipment.

You must pick the right equipment to maximize this champion’s combat strength.

By increasing his overall damage output, he will become one of the most potent damage dealers on the team.

Below is our recommended equipment for Cillian the Lucky.

Key Areas: Arena, Doom Tower, and Faction Wars
Recommended Artifacts• 1 Speed Set / 2 Accuracy Set
• 1 Speed Set / 2 Perception Set
• 1 Relentless Set / 1 Accuracy Set
• 1 Relentless Set / 1 Perception Set
Recommended Stats• ATK%
• C.RATE
• C.DMG
• SPD
• ACC
Recommended Equipment• Weapon (ATK)
• Helmet (HP)
• Shield (DEF)
• Gauntlets (C.RATE)
• Chestplate (ATK%)
• Boots (SPD)
• Ring (ATK)
• Amulet (C.DMG)
• Banner (ACC)
Key Areas:Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons
Recommended Artifacts• 1 Speed Set / 2 Accuracy Set
• 1 Speed Set / 2 Perception Set
• 1 Lifesteal Set / 1 Accuracy Set
• 1 Lifesteal Set / 1 Perception Set
Recommended Stats• HP%
• C.RATE
• C.DMG
• SPD
• ACC
Recommended Equipment • Weapon (ATK)
• Helmet (HP)
• Shield (DEF)
• Gauntlets (C.RATE)
• Chestplate (ATK%)
• Boots (SPD)
• Ring (ATK)
• Amulet (C.DMG)
• Banner (ACC)

Cillian the Lucky Mastery Guide

If you plan to have Cillian the Lucky on your team, you will want to invest all of the mastery points into the offense section.

Since you want to increase this champion’s damage output further, he will be one of your best damage dealers on the team.

Once you have all the points invested into the required talent, you can start investing the remaining point in the support section to capitalize on his buff/debuff from the skillset.

Below is our recommended mastery build for Cillian the Lucky.

Cillian the Lucky Mastery Guide
OffenseDefenseSupport
1. Deadly Precision1. N/A1. Pinpoint Accuracy
2. Keen Strike2. Charged Focus
3. Heart of Glory3. Arcane Celerity
4. Whirlwind of Death4. Evil Eye
5. Ruthless Ambush5. Master Hexer
6. Wrath of the Slain
7. Bring it Down
8. Cycle of Violence
9. Kill Streak
10. Blood Shield
11. Warmaster

Cillian the Lucky Videos

Raid: Shadow Legends Cillian the Lucky Champion Guide by BGE

Raid: Shadow Legends Cillian the Lucky Guide by Chofly Elite

Conclusion of Cillian the Lucky Champion Guide

Best Cillian the Lucky Champion Guide Raid Shadow Legends

As we conclude of our best Cillian the Lucky champion guide for beginners in Raid: Shadow Legends.

He is one of the best champions that have a very high damage output. But, if you need an offensive champion that has excellent crowd control ability.

This champion is the ultimate choice due to his impressive stunlock and fast turn meter, enabling him to handle multiple enemies easily.

When you pair Cillian the Lucky with other champions like Sethallia and Lord Champfort, he can get powerful fast.

Did you find our best Cillian the Lucky champion guide helpful and informative?

If you have any questions about this legendary champion, share your thoughts in the comment section below.

Good luck and happy raiding!

Best Cillian the Lucky Champion Guide: Skill, Mastery, and Equipment
Best Cillian the Lucky Champion Guide: Skill, Mastery, and Equipment

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Our Mission

House of Kingdoms is the biggest mobile gaming site covering various mobile gaming apps. We create extensive game guides to help free-to-play players like you win in these games without having to spend a dime. So start exploring your favorite mobile game app and pave your path to victory!

 

Affiliate Disclaimer: We may receive a referral fee (at no additional cost to the buyer) for products purchased through the links on our site or other applicable pages.

Follow Us On

House of Kingdoms Site Logo 2

2020 – 2023 © House of Kingdoms | All Rights Reserved

House of Kingdoms
Logo