All Infinity Kingdom servers are scheduled to be updated to the latest patch 1.4 version on June 24th at 06:00 UTC. The servers is expected to be down for 3 to 6 hours. All Lords will be mailed with a compensation reward as a way of thank you for the patience.
The Infinity Kingdom Patch 1.4 bring new features, balance changes and game system optimization. This game update brings two new large-scale events that will gradually become available. The lords must work together to defeat powerful enemies.
Infernal Assault is a conflict started by Resurgent Gnomes. On the other hand, the Dark Alchemists is conspiring a war against the lords. Additionally, there are several optimizations to improve in-game experience. As the steam flows outward the Gnome’ bases and the dark energy of phantoms screams loud… Are you looking forward to new conflicts? Read the Infinity Kingdom Patch Notes 1.4 to learn more about the changes and be prepare to defend Norheim!
The Patch 1.4 introduces new features. Be on the outlook for the following features below:
The Gnomes have accelerated the restoration and development of their machines, and have now built Crusader Camps centered on Core Furnaces on Norheim. To shatter their evil plans, you will need to take part in the Infernal Assault with your allies, and destroy the Crusader Camps. Each Crusader Camp holds a large amount of Gold, which is necessary for raising dragons and forging Artifacts. Don’t miss out on this large supply of Gold! Infernal Assault will be available following this update. Keep an eye on the Calendar, and take note of when the event starts.
Assembling a Team
1) Lords now can create a team once they discover a Core Furnace. Invite your alliance members to join your team and demolish the Furnace together.
2) Lords also can join a team if they receive an invitation from any alliance members. The max team size depends on the Crusader Camp’s level.
3) Earn team bonuses which is activated when the members join the team. All team members that take part in attacking the camp will be rewarded team bonuses. The number of bonuses also stack based on the number of Lords that join the team.
Searching for Camps
1) Lords now can search for camps at specific levels from the Infernal Assault event interface.
2) To move to a higher level, Lords must start by challenging Crusader Camp at level 1. As the Lords progress, the Crusader Camp will become difficult and there will be more installations that surrounds it.
3) There is a time limit to destroy the Crusader Camp. If it is not attacked within 5 minutes, it will be hidden. However, if it is attacked and not fully destroyed within 10 minutes. Its durability will be fully restored and hidden again in 60 minutes.
Destroying the Core Furnace
1) Attack Requirements: To destroy the Core Furnace, you must destroy all the installations first before you can attack the Core Furnace.
2) How to Attack Core Furnace: Your allied Lords and you must send each own troops to attack the Crusader Camp. Each Crusader Camp will have a countdown timer. If you fail to destroy the camp within the time limit, the base will restore to full health.
Lords who successfully destroy Crusader Camps will reap in ton and ton of Gold. Here’s steps on how to destroy them:
- Destroy the installations.
- Destroy the Core Furnace.
- Rake in points to rank high for chance to earn awesome rewards.
Battle of Asteria
The Dark Alchemists have manipulated the continent’s energy flows to create energy fissures. Upon these fissures, they then placed alchemical circles that distill the bursting energy into rampaging phantoms that attack Lords and soldiers indiscriminately. To protect the peace of Norheim, you must join the Battle of Asteria, find the energy fissures, and destroy these mutated lifeforms!
The Battle of Asteria consists of Solo (Lords who prefers to play by themselves) and Alliance (Lords who wants to play with a team) challenges.
Battle of Asteria: Solo Challenge
The Solo Challenge consist of 6 difficult grades that are divided into 30 levels. The first two difficulties are available by default. To progress higher, Lords must complete the previous difficult levels. You will unlock the next difficult level at the end of event is saved and will carry over to the next time event opens again.
You can challenge up to two difficult grade each event. The difficulty grade can’t be changed once you select. You will be given the option to change the difficult if you fail to beat a particular difficult. Therefore, please make sure you pick difficulty grade carefully. Once you select a grade, you can utilize the action points to summon corrupted lifeforms and dispatch 1 to 4 Immortals to attack them.
Battle of Asteria: Alliance Challenge
The Alliance Challenge offers 6 difficult grades just like the solo challenge. Although, Alliance Challenge is only to be started by the alliance leader or officers. The difficulty grades for alliance challenge is unlocked when the number of alliance reached level 30 in the Solo Challenge. Bosses that appear in the Alliance Challenges comes at 6 difficulty levels with their power increasing throughout the level. Gather your allies and work together to defeat these corrupted bosses.
Defeating these powerful monsters in the Battle of Asteria drops valuable Artifact schematics, schematic fragments, speedup items, and powerful resource items. Be sure to do this event so you can hoard these awesome rewards!
- Solo Challenge Rewards: Monsters will drop rare items like Artifact schematics and fragments.
- Solos Challenge Progress Rewards: A point is reward for progress every 5 levels in each difficult grade. You will be sent rewards based on highest progress after the event ends.
- Alliance Challenge Rewards: Upon defeating a boss, all alliance members who took part in the battle will get rewards via mail.
- Alliance Challenge Progress Rewards: Rewards based on the highest level boss defeated by your alliance will be sent via mail.
The Infinity Kingdom Patch 1.4 will be bringing a new Immortal, Himiko. She is the Shamaness-queen of Yamatai and wields powerful shadow magic spells that can wreck havoc on your enemies. Lords can obtain the Himiko Fragments via Theia’s Roulette.
Brief Overview of Himiko:
- Element: Shadow
- Troop Type: Bowman
- Class: Magic
- Ultimate Skill: Demon Ambush – Does magic damage to all enemies. If there are more than two targets, the immense shadow energy will suck enemy unit with most troops into the Shadow World for 6 seconds. While in Shadow World, the units cannot attack and cannot be targeted by normal attacks or skills. (Final Damage Factor: 450%)
Of course, the Infinity Kingdom Patch 1.4 brings several optimizations to improve the game system and better the player’s experience. Here’s a list of optimizations that are being done below:
- Reach the Evernight Labyrinth more quickly.
- Added Epic Artifact Schematic Fragments.
- Enhanced Immersion.
- Improved tutorial for players who are entering the labyrinth for the first time.
Alliance Leader Impeachment
Below is the impeachment conditions:
- Automatic Leader Impeachment system has been replaced with a more reasonable one.
- If the server has been open for 3 days or less, the Alliance Leader can be impeached if they have not logged for 24 hours.
- If the server has been open for more than 3 days, the Alliance Leader can be impeached if they have not logged for 72 hours.
To initiate the alliance leader impeachment:
- Alliance members who are R2 or higher can initiate the impeachment process.
- New leader voting process will start. At the end of voting period, the player with the most votes will become the new Alliance Leader.
- To be eligible for the leadership role, all the alliance members must be present when the impeachment has been intiated.
- All players will have voting rights and can vote once each.
- If an election ends in a tie or nobody vote, then the impeachment fails.
- Impeachment can be initiated after a failure.
- If the impeached Alliance Leader logs into the game during the impeachment process, it will automatically end.
Other Alliance Features
- When an Alliance reaches Level 5, the Claim All button for Alliance Gifts will be unlocked.
- Alliance Level 5 or higher cannot be dissolve.
- Alliance statistic mails now can be set at 30 minutes, 1 hour, 6 hours or 12 hours, allowing you get the information at a desired pace.
- Alliance mark has been optimized for visual purpose.
We have optimized the display of information and expanded the methods of obtaining information as well as providing a detailed and complete battle statistics report:
- Battlefield: Territory names, troop marching routes, objective flags, building names, and markers are now differentiated by colors.
- Minimap: Location markers, building markers and portal area markers are now deafferented by colors.
- Overview Map: Marching troops and territories are now differentiated by color.
- Violet of Spring & Occupation: Notification windows triggered by occupations or Violet of Springs are now deafferented by colors.
Push Notifications for the Illusion Battlefield
- When registration for the Illusion Battlefield begins, Alliance Leaders who meet the registration requirements will receive a push notification.
- When you are matched with an opponent in the Illusion Battlefield, the primary forces and substitutes will receive a push notification.
- 5 minutes before the start of the Illusion Battlefield pre-battle preparations, the primary forces and substitutes will receive a push notification.
- 5 minutes before the Illusion Battlefield battle begins, the primary forces and substitutes will receive a push notification.
- When substitutes can enter, and there are fewer than 40 players in the primary forces on the battlefield, primary forces members and substitutes who have not entered the battlefield will receive a push notification.
Added Mail Notifications
- Change of status: Players who have been appointed to or removed from the primary forces, substitutes, or Commander status will receive a mail notification.
- Registration status: When an Alliance successfully registers or unregisters, the primary forces and substitutes will receive a mail notification.
- Commander appointment: When a Commander is appointed or dismissed, all Alliance members will receive a mail notification.
Usage Tips for Defense Skills
- When the Hospital has no troops waiting to be healed, Heal cannot be used, and a tooltip will be displayed to indicate so.
- When a territory’s Prosperity is full, Sturdy cannot be used, and a tooltip will be displayed to indicate so.
Added Illusion Battlefield Statistics
Lords now can view a detailed battle statistics report for both sides at the Illusion Battlefield Interface. The new report includes the following content:
- Battlefield contribution
- Total troops killed
- Total troops seriously wounded
- Total Prosperity damage inflicted
- Tower occupation duration
- Sun Altar and Moon Altar occupation duration
Battle Report Storage
All Illusion Battlefield battle reports will be saved like normal battle reports. Up to 300 battle reports can be stored at a time. Any old battle reports will be deleted automatically.
Illusion Battlefield Balance Issues Optimized
- Alliances are now matched based on the total highest historical Power of the top 40 players from among the primary forces and substitutes.
- Reminders when an allied member is attacked by a rally are now sent when the enemy starts the rally. Previously, it was sent when the attack started.
We respect freedom of speech, but we take a strong stand against abusive language, personal attacks and fraud. As of a result, we have introduced a chat reporting feature. We invite you to help us keep chat healthy and comfortable space for all.
- Report coverage: You can report chat messages for spamming the chat, ads, fraud,, harassment, offensive speech, or politically sensitive speech.
- How to Report: Tap and hold the chat message you want to report for 0.5 seconds, and the ‘Report’ button will pop up. Then, tap the ‘Report’ button, select your reason, and submit the report.
- Penalties: Players who have been reported multiple times and are confirmed to have infringed upon our rules may be muted or even banned. Players who submit false reports may also be penalized.
Artifact Type Tabs
We also improved the Artifact by adding type tabs based on: All, Attack, Defense, Range, Magic, and Support. You can quickly tab to view all Artifacts that has the selected type. This makes it super easy to search for artifact that you want to focus on obtaining.
- City Starting Level is now shown on world map, alliance territories, information panel and City Info panel.
- Added a tip for daily deduction of Lord Honor for high-ranking nobility.
- Optimized the display of Lord promotion and demotion rules to make it clearer.
- Added a tip for max level Immortals — as they can’t gain any experience and will no longer display for the Lords.
- Improved visual effects for Well of Time, Contention of Relics, and Illusion Battlefield.
- Baldwin IV: Chance of the ultimate skill tornadoes splitting changed to 75% for the first trigger and 25% for the second trigger. Previous trigger chance was always 50%.
- Chase cooldown timer has been added to the skill description. The skill can be triggered once every three seconds.
- Dodge is now effective against physical damage only.
- Energy Regeneration attributes on Artifacts have been doubled.
- Bloody Rage duration during the Quick Repair order has lowered from 100% to 50%.
That’s all the changes for the upcoming Infinity Kingdom Patch 1.4 notes. Thank you for reading. If you have any questions, let us know by commenting in the comment section below. We are looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the latest patch notes.