Infinity Kingdom Patch 1.3 Notes: New Features, Balance and Optimization
All Infinity Kingdom servers are scheduled to be updated to the latest patch 1.3 version on May 20th at 06:00 UTC. The servers is expected to be down for 3 to 6 hours. All Lords will be mailed with a compensation reward as a way of thank you for the patience.
The Infinity Kingdom Patch 1.3 brings Immortal Artifact System, allowing the Lords a great degree of freedom to forge rare and powerful equipment to develop their Immortals. Furthermore there are new content and game optimizations to improve your gaming experience. Let’s find out at list of exciting features that is coming to the Infinity Kingdom Patch 1.3!
We are very excited to share new features with the Lords! Scroll below to find out what the new features are!
The Evernight Labyrinth
A fourth floor has been added to the Mysterium, containing Artifact Treasures. The Lords can unlock it by completing Chronicle Event 21 and reach Castle Level 20. Here’s basic rules for the Evernight Labyrinth:
- Lords who challenge the Evernight Labyrinth must dispatch two groups of troops.
- Challenge will take in three phases.
- Lords must select their preferred Artifact Schematic Fragment reward at the beginning of each phase.
- The Keepers are surrounded by jewels. Defeat them to collect jewels.
- Defeat the final boss of the Evernight Labyrinth.
- The Evernight Labyrinth will be rewarded to successful challengers with plenty of Artifact Schematic Fragments.
Maxed out star Immortals now have more room to improve. You can equip your Immortals with powerful artifacts to enhance their combat capabilities. These Artifacts comes in five types: Attack, Defense, Magic, Range and Support.
The Artifacts are long-lost relics of once powerful goddesses and have no earthly Divine Power. Use them to empower your Immortals. The Lords can unlock the Artifact System by completing Chronicle Event 21.
Here’s conditions to equip your Immortals with the Artifacts:
- Immortals must be developed to 7 stars.
- Artifact can be unlocked by spending a certain number of Immortal Fragments.
- Artifact Schematics can be combined into Schematics that the Lords can forge for the Immortals.
- Artifact materials can be converted in the Forge via basic resources or from the Market.
- Immortals only can equip Artifacts that is consistent with their position i.e Attack, Defense, Magic, Range or Support.
The Artifact Attributes is new and it is important that all Lords know what this means for the Immortals:
- Artifacts gets 1 random main attribute when it is first crafted.
- There is a chance to produce one or more secondary attributes determined by quality rating.
- Artifacts can come in three quality level: Uncommon, Rare and Elite.
- Artifacts start at Level 0 and can be upgraded up to a maximum Level 15.
- Lords can consume other Artifacts to give experience to a preferred Artifact, boosting its main attributes and enhance an existing secondary attribute.
- Artifacts also start with initial Star Grade of zero. The maximum Star Grade is determined by quality rating.
- Only Artifacts with unique attribute can be developed.
Illusion Battlefield Trial
The Illusion Battlefield Trial is now open to all Lords! The Infinity Kingdom will be randomly selecting a number of servers to partake in Illusion Battlefield trial. Feedback collected from this trial will go to improve the Illusion Battlefield before releasing to all servers. Stay tuned for more reports on the upcoming Illusion Battlefield!
Two new powerful support Bowmen Immortals have arrived at Norheim! One is mastered of water elemental and excels at protecting friendly troops. The other Immortal is skilled at casting powerful fire spells to deal heavy damage. Lords will have the option to combine fragments to summon these new Immortals!
Summarized Information of Dido Immortal:
- Element: Water
- Troop Type: Water
- Position: Support
- Ultimate Skill: Divine Sovereignty – Grants Frost Armor to all allies for 9 seconds. 25% chance to inflict Chill, reducing enemy attack speed reduced by 20%. Physical Defense increased by 2,000%.
Cyrus the Great
Summarized Information of Cyrus the Great Immortal:
- Element: Fire
- Troop Type: Bowmen
- Position: Support
- Ultimate Skill: Static Armor – Reduces the Resilience of two random enemy units by 15% for 6 seconds and 25% chance to stun them for 3 seconds whenever they are hit critically.
Furthermore, the Lords will have new fragment options for Belisarius (via Mystery Pearl Shop) and Siegfried (via Thia’s Roulette Event).
We also made several game optimizations to improve the Lords’ gaming experience in Infinity Kingdom.
King of the Hill Event
Added King of the hill event, which is a single server ranked competition.
Here’s the basic rules for King of the Hill event:
- The King of the Hill event is divided into 5 phases: Troop Training, Expel Gnomes, Resource Gather, Increase Power and Lord Plunder.
- The first four phases will occur during day one and fifth phase over two days.
- Lords will compete with each other to accomplish the stated objectives.
- Progress reports will be available once certain score thresholds are met.
- Lords can check their relative ranking each phase or total ranking in the event.
- Top 100 Lords on the leaderboard when the event is finished will earn awesome rewards.
The top 100 Lords will get a total rank reward. The higher you are ranked, the better and powerful the rewards becomes. Top ranking Lords also will have a chance to get rare Immortal fragements.
No more exhaustive searching. The Lords now can tap on the ruins to dispatch scout for exploration. Here’s a list of optimizations for the new Ruins Exploration:
- Entrance location has been changes. The Lords now can tap on the icon to enter Ruins Exploration.
- A new hint bubble appears every 4 hours to alert you to explore ruins near your city on the mini map.
- Once you explore all the Ruins on the World Map, then special ruins will appear on the map so that you can continue exploring.
- Special Ruins comes in four different levels: Uncommon, Rare, Elite and Epic that grants rewards based on grade.
King’s Message Board
- Message Board Entrance: The Lords now can find the message board to the right.
- Lords that are level 20 or higher can leave a comment or reply to others’ comment.
- Only up to 10 comments can be left or used to reply per day.
- The message board will save up to the most recent 200 comments / replies.
Character Delete Feature
- The Lords now can delete their characters.
- The character’s Castle cannot be higher then Level 9.
- The account can’t contain than 2 characters in total.
- The total store purchases spent on the character can’t exceed $9.99.
- The character cannot be logged in.
- The character can’t be an alliance leader.
- The character can’t be restored if it is deleted. Exercise with caution!
The Well of Time, Contention of Relics, and Illusion Battlefield all are accessible from Well of Time entrance. Any progress or phase countdowns will be displayed on the same interface to make it easy for the Lords to check the details at glance.
- The Revenge button will appear in the Battle Report when assisting allies against the attackers.
- The Revenge button will expire after 48 hours via a battle report, but it does not expire after a defeat.
Shadow Dragon Crystal
The Lords now have a new way to gain Shadow Dragon Crystal via Mystery Pearl Shop. It is available to the Lords who have VIP Level 15 or higher that can be purchased with Mystery Pearls.
We added a new score progress chest to Rebel Tracks. Achieve a high score to open the chest for awesome reward.
Emojis and Decoration
We added new emojis: Medb Heart4You, Peter the Great Like and Merlin Fantasy.
The Lords also will get a new series of chat stickers. Some of these chat stickers were adapted from the jargon terns.
- Tower of Knowledge Passive Skills: area of effects for Shelter has been increased to all units.
- Might of Longbow’s back row bonus damage increased from 10% to 20%.
- Sneak Attack max HP decreased from 10% to 7.5%.
- Difficulty decreased for the following contracts: Army Expansion, Battle Medic, Forbidden Zone Protector, Overflowing Energy (Contention of Relics)
- Difficulty increased for the following contracts: King’s Aspect, Conqueror, Shock (Contention of Relics)
We improved the UI to alliance chest, alchemy effects, enhanced Academy Technology icons and made the Contention of Relics tally look awesome in the Patch 1.3
Multilingual Voice Acting
We gave Immortals a strong presence with customized voice-over packs in all languages. The Immortals will continue to speak their languages in Norheim. Remember to listen after the update!
Lords will no longer have to wait to relocate if a relocation fails because the destination is occupied. This changes in the Patch 1.3 update as the Lords will be able to relocate immediately after failure.
Thank you for reading our Infinity Kingdom 1.3 Patch notes. If you have any questions, let us know by commenting in the comments section below. We are looking forward to meeting you in the game! Happy ruling, Lords!