All Infinity Kingdom servers are scheduled to be updated to the latest patch 2.0 version on 04/08/2022 at 06:00 UTC. The servers is expected to be down for 3 to 6 hours. All Lords will be mailed with a compensation reward as a way of thank you for the patience.
The Infinity Kingdom Patch 2.0 introduces a number of balance changes and new features to the game. Illusion Battlefield used to be a mystical land where two alliances pit against each other for great treasures of Norheim. However, the Patch 2.0 will turn the Illusion Battlefield into a staging grounds for the Prime League where alliances battle for the title of Supreme Alliance.
Alliances with ambitions must endure battle after battle to become the Supreme Alliance of Norheim. In addition to that, there is a brand new Team Preset system that incorporates passive skills and artifacts presets to make strategizing easier. Keep reading on to learn more about the new Infinity Kingdom Patch 2.0 update.
Below are the new features that are being added to Infinity Kingdom in Patch 2.0 version:
- Passive Skill & Artifact Presets
- Illusion Battlefield Prime League
Passive Skill and Artifact Presets
You can now preset passive skills and artifacts when pre-arranging your Team. Each preset team is completely independent of the others. Preset teams do not affect each other.
- Preview: Open the dropdown menu to view the status of each team.
- Details: Tap the icons in the dropdown menu to view detailed information about each skill or Artifact.Edit: Tap a skill or Artifact icon, then tap the Switch button on the details panel to edit the current preset.
Illusion Battlefield Prime League
The Prime League is held once per week. The original Illusion Battlefield will continue to be held as the Regular League, with some modifications to the rules. While the Prime League is ongoing, the Regular League will continue to be held as usual once every two weeks. Each Alliance cannot take part in both the Prime League and Regular League at the same time. You can only choose either of them each week to sign up.
- Server: Unlocked Chronicle event 21 – “Royal Ambition”, and server has been open for at least 30 days.
- Alliance: In eligible servers, the Alliances ranked in the top 20 of the Alliance Rankings and which have at least 40 active members can take part in the Prime League.
The Prime League consists of four phases: the Preparation Phase (2 days), Pre-League (70 days), Pre-Battle Phase (7 days) and Playoffs (66 days).
- Preparation Phase: Alliances start preparing for battle.
- Pre-League: Consists of 10 Point Race Matches. Each Alliance can take part in up to 8 matches. Alliances will win points based on their performance and be ranked based on points earned. The top 64 Alliances will be promoted to the Playoffs.
- Pre-Battle Phase: Alliances promoted to the Playoffs can modify their list of participating members and select a battle time.
- Playoffs: Consists of a Group Elimination Stage and the Top 16 Duels. At the end, the champion and runners-up of the Prime League will emerge!
Each round of the Prime League lasts for 7 days. The Pre-League includes a rest and relaxation phase (5 days), a registration phase (1 day), and a battle phase (1 day). The Playoffs include a registration phase (6 days) and a battle phase (1 day).
- Pre-League: Registration is held every Saturday, 00:00 to 24:00 UTC. Each Alliance must select a battle time and submit a list of participating members.
- Playoffs: Registration is held every Monday, 00:00 to Saturday, 24:00 UTC. Each Alliance can only modify its list of participating members.
These are the requirements to be eligible:
- Registration eligibility is locked in at the start of registration. Any changes to the Alliance Power Rankings or number of active members after registration has already started will not affect registration eligibility.
- For the Pre-League, Alliances which meet the eligibility requirements before Saturday, 00:00 UTC, will be able to register for the current competition.
- The Alliance Leader must finish appointing the list of participating members and substitutes before registration ends.
- Pre-League: The Alliance Leader can appoint up to 40 participating members and up to 20 substitutes. The list of participants can be changed at any time before registration ends.
- Playoffs: The Alliance Leader can appoint up to 30 participating members and up to 5 substitutes. A maximum of 10 changes can be made. After registration ends, registered Alliances will no longer be able to change the list of participating members.
- The Alliance Leader must choose a battle time. All participants can only enter the battlefield during the chosen time.
Pre-League: There are two available battle times. The Alliance Leader can choose either one or both of the battle times (Alliances which choose both battle times will earn more rewards). The battle times are: 14:00 and 20:00 UTC.
Playoffs: There are five available battle times. The Alliance Leader must choose three out of the five battle times. The battle times are: 03:00, 09:00, 12:00, 15:00, and 19:00 UTC.
The Alliance Leader can unregister their Alliance at any time before Pre-League registration ends. After unregistering, they can modify the list of participating members and substitutes before re-registering. Battle times must be chosen again if re-registering. Alliances cannot unregister during the Playoffs.
In the Illusion Battlefield Prime League, Alliances compete on a level playing ground. All participants must preset their units before the competition starts. Participants can only use the Immortals, dragons, and troops provided by the Prime League. The Prime League also has strict rules on which boosts apply during the competition.
Participants can only use the Immortals provided by the Prime League in the competition.
- All provided Immortals are at Lv.40 and Class 20 with maxed star grade.
- The Immortals also come pre-equipped with Epic+ equipment that has been enhanced to Lv.40. Equipment resonance will also be applied.
- Before entering the battlefield, participants can use Violet of the Void to upgrade the Immortals’ passive skills. Participants will be provided with 50 free Violet of the Void every seven days. Passive skills can be reset for free without limit. After entering the battlefield, passive skills cannot be upgraded or reset. Instead, participants can only switch between skills they currently have.
Fire, water, earth, wind, and lightning dragons will be available at Lv.40 and with all skills upgraded to Lv.10.
Participants can only use troops provided by the Prime League. A set number of troops will be provided to each participant. These troops will all be Royal Troops. Participants can decide how to allocate troops among the different troop types. Participants can heal these troops during the competition. Outside the battlefield, each unit’s Power is estimated based on max capacity. Actual Power will depend on how the troops are allocated.
- Boosts from Alliance Technology, Alliance Territory, Academy Technology, Lord Talents, Nobility, Well of Time, official posts, Territory Decorations, VIP level, and building level will not take effect in the battlefield.
- Only combat bonuses obtained by using items will take effect in the battlefield.
Rewards is divided into two groups: Pre-League and Playoff Rewards.
- Battle Rewards: Includes victory rewards, consolation rewards, and no-match rewards. Victory and consolation rewards come into two tiers, one for participating members, and one for all Alliance members. Rewards given to Alliance members is based on their contribution during the competition. Alliances which choose two battle times will earn bigger battle rewards. If an unexpected situation occurs and no opponent is found during matchmaking, the system will issue all members of the Alliance with the basic victory rewards as compensation.
- Alliance Ranking Rewards: All participating members and Alliance members will receive ranking rewards based on their Alliance’s final ranking at the end of the Pre-League.
- Battle Rewards: Includes victory rewards, consolation rewards, and no-match rewards. Victory and consolation rewards come into two tiers, one for participating members, and one for all Alliance members. Rewards given to Alliance members is based on their contribution during the competition. If an unexpected situation occurs and no opponent is found during matchmaking, the system will issue all members of the Alliance with the basic victory rewards as compensation.
- Alliance Ranking Rewards: All participating members and Alliance members will receive ranking rewards based on their Alliance’s final ranking at the end of the Playoffs.
- Personal Ranking Rewards: Participants who are ranked in the Personal Rankings in the Playoffs will receive the corresponding ranking rewards.
- Activity Rewards: After the Playoffs begin, players can take part in the Illusion Battlefield Prime League side events (missions, Lucky Guess, etc.) to earn activity rewards.
Restrictions on Leaving Alliance or Migrating Servers
- Pre-League: During the registration and battle periods, designated participants and substitutes are not allowed to leave the Alliance or migrate to a different server. The Alliance Leader is also not allowed to dissolve the Alliance.
- Pre-Battle Phase: Alliance members can leave the Alliance or migrate to a different server. The Alliance Leader can also dissolve the Alliance.
- Playoffs: During the last day of registration and the battle period, designated participants and substitutes are not allowed to leave the Alliance or migrate to a different server. The Alliance Leader is also not allowed to disband the Alliance.
Changes to the Regular League
- Registration Procedure: The Regular League is held once every two weeks. The registration period has been changed to Saturday, 00:00 to 24:00 UTC. During this time, Alliances must choose a battle time and submit a list of participating members.
- Choosing a Battle Schedule: The Regular League has been changed from having four battle schedules to two battle schedules. Alliances must choose either one or both of the two battle schedules. Alliances which choose both battle schedules will earn more rewards. The battle take place on: Sunday, 14:00 and 20:00 UTC.
- Matchmaking: Matchmaking will now take place on Sunday, 00:00 UTC, after registration ends.
- Shop: The Illusion Battlefield Regular League and Prime League share the same shop. Participants can earn Violet Coins from both the Regular League and Prime League, and use these Violet Coins to purchase items in the shop.
- Battle Rewards: Battle rewards have been changed to include Violet Coin rewards. Alliances that choose both two battle schedules will earn more Violet Coins and Gems.
League Special Topic
The Illusion Battlefield special topic will be added to Daily Talks. The special topic will be divided into Prime League and Regular League sections, and will provide exciting news about the competitions.
The optimizations in Patch 2.0 are focused on improving the game experience, so players can better enjoy their conquest of Norheim.
Legion of Frostborne
- Interface: Added a map feature allowing players to see information about the maps competing servers are in, including occupation status, city production, and city and checkpoint levels.
- Alliance Tactics: Added red dots to indicate which Alliance Tactics can be used or activated.
- Legion’s Vendor: Removed the purchase limit on Ancient Remnants. Also increased the chance of obtaining Immortal Fragments when using Ancient Remnants.
Throne of the Supreme
- Inter-Regional Ranking Rewards: Added Unique Artifact Schematic fragments as rewards. The Unique Artifact Schematic fragments available will change depending on the server’s current season. Season 2 is Julius Caesar’s, Season 3 is Elizabeth Báthory’s, and Season 4 is Gilgamesh’s.
- Supreme Trove: Added Unique Artifact Schematic fragments to the Supreme Trove. The Unique Artifact Schematic fragments available will increase depending on the server’s current season. Season 2 unlocks Hippolyta’s, Season 3 unlocks Cleopatra, and Season 4 unlocks Peter the Great’s.
- Server Migration Restrictions: Promoted players can migrate servers, but they can only represent their original region in the competition, and their server ID does not change. Players who migrate servers can only participate in Lucky Guess for their original region. Existing Lucky Guess data will be kept.
- New Access Button: Added a Throne of the Supreme access button to the Events panel.
- Lucky Guess: Optimized the algorithm for calculating guessing odds.
Players can now use general speedup items and Artifact material speedup items to speed up the production of Artifact materials.
Migration Power Restrictions
The system will dynamically adjust the migration Power limit depending on the number Contention of Relics cycles a server has run. Upon updating the Power limit, the server will automatically set the Power limit to its new maximum by default.
- New Rally/Assist Module: If either the attacker of defender has allies assisting them in battle, they can tap the Details button next to their allies’ avatars to view more rally/assist information, such as Alliance information (Alliance flag, Alliance Technology bonuses) and member information (basic information, unit details).
- Replays: After a replay ends, players will be automatically returned to the last screen they were on before watching the replay.
When equipment capacity reaches 90%, a red indicator will be displayed on the Items icon on the main screen, reminding players to clear unneeded equipment to create space.
Contention of Relics
Optimized the overall difficulty of the Contention of Relics to make it more compatible with players’ current strength.
Berserker skill got adjusted to its attack speed and physical damage:
- Physical Damage percentage increase changed to: 10.5/14/17.5/21/24.5/28/31.5/35
- Attack Speed percentage increase changed to: 10.5/14/17.5/21/24.5/28/31.5/35
World Boosts: Servers which enter Season 2 will unlock the world boost “Horn of Expedition”, increasing building upgrade speed and Academy Technology research speed by 50% for players on the server with Castles below Lv.40.
That’s all the changes for the upcoming Infinity Kingdom Patch 2.0 notes. Thank you for reading. If you have any questions, let us know by commenting in the comment section below. We are looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the latest patch notes.