Best Wind Immortals Infinity Kingdom Guide for Beginners

SaveSavedRemoved 0
Rate this article!

Are you looking to build a team with best wind immortals in Infinity Kingdom? If so, then look no further because we have assembled an in-depth guide on the best wind immortals.

Wind-type immortals are among the fastest, most agile, and fearsome elemental force to be reckoned with. They do bonus damage against Lightning immortals. Which makes these wind immortals absolutely a must-have on the team if you are looking to gain elemental advantage over your opponents.

To learn more about element attributes, we highly recommend you to read our Ultimate Infinity Kingdom Immortals guide so that you can master the basics and pave your path to victory! Without further ado, let’s find out who is the best wind immortals in the game!

Hannibal Barca

Hannibal Barca Wind Immortal

One of the strongest wind immortals in the game is Hannibal Barca. This legendary immortal is absolutely a beast attacker with his active skill called Howling Blast. This active skill increases the troops’ damage by 45% and does 90% of overall damage to a nearby target for 8 seconds.

The damage bonus modifier for 8 seconds is a nice temporary increase. Cleaving does 90% of the total damage which is roughly the same. Howling Blast is an incredible skill to have if you need to have a strong attacker that can make a quick work out of heavy defenders.

Hannibal Barca specializes in shieldmen troops and fills in the front-row position as a main attacker. Solid wind immortal to have on the party.

Saladin

Saladin Wind Immortal

Another stellar wind immortal to focus on is Saladin. This powerful legendary immortal is exceptional at delivering powerful strikes that will cut through the most heavily guarded cities and fortresses with minimal effort.

Saladin’s active skill is called Falcon Raid which does 150% physical damage to all targets for three times. This means his active skill can deal up to 1,800% damage each time and that makes Saladin a very popular pick as an attacker.

Saladin specializes in spearmen troops and fills in the front-row role as an attacker.

King Arthur

King Arthur Wind Immortal

If you are looking for a solid wind immortal that can protect your city against attackers. King Arthur is the perfect wind immortal that will happily lay his sword against the enemy forces.

His active skill is called Wind Ruler which reduces the amount of damage he takes from the enemies by 35%. Additionally, there is a chance King Arthur will reflect damage to the attackers, dealing 50% of the damage done for 6 seconds.

The combination of damage reduction and ability to reflect damage makes King Arthur a very strong defensive immortal to have. He specializes in cavalry troops and takes the front-row role. Good for holding the front line.

Qin Emperor

Qin Emperor Wind Immortal

Skilled Lords will know how important it is to have a support immortal in the party. Which is why we are very excited to tell you about Qin Emperor, who is one of the best support wind immortal in the game.

He comes with an active skill called Dragon Power that inflicts Wound debuff on all enemy targets, preventing them from getting healed for 8 seconds. Furthermore, all friendly units deals 50% additional damage and attack speed is increased by 25%.

Qin Emperor’s ability to prevent enemy units from being able to heal is definitely a huge advantage — especially when you are playing as an attacker. Furthermore, this wind immortal specializes in bowmen and fills in the role as support unit. Which means he takes the back-row.

Baldwin IV

Baldwin IV Wind Immortal

Magic immortals comes with a significant advantage: the ability to deal a massive amount of damage with spells. Baldwin IV is a very powerful magic wind immortal and absolutely a must-have on the party.

He have the ability to summon Hurricane that deals 600% magic damage to a random target. The tornado has a 75% chance to split and 25% chance to split the second time, dealing additional damage. Furthermore, enemy targets hit by tornado takes 30% additional magic damage for 6 seconds.

Baldwin IV specializes in bowmen and fills in the back-row as a magic immortal. He is definitely one of the strongest wind immortals in the game if you are looking for way to shatter through physical defense.

Arminius

Arminius Wind Immortal

Meet Arminius, the first German Hero. He is an epic wind immortal that excels at defensive role and specializes in shieldmen troops. If you are looking for another immortal that can assist in protecting your city, you may want to have Arminius on the party.

Unlike other wind immortals, Arminius comes with an active skill called Ancient Guardian that increases health recovery rate by 450%. Plus reduces damage taken by 35% for 6 seconds. The ability to restore health and decrease incoming damage makes Arminius one of the most tankiest wind immortal in the game.

Best of all? He is an epic immortal and that makes it incredible easy to get him — even early in the game for free-to-play players.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood Wind Immortal

One of the most popular epic wind immortal in Infinity Kingdom is Robin Hood. This immortal specializes in bowmen and fills in the back-row as a ranged immortal. If you are looking for a solid wind immortal that can provide additional damage output, Robin Hood will get the job done.

He can perform Justice Raid which deals 600% physical damage to one random target and reduces their attack speed by 15% for 6 seconds. The ability to deliver a single, powerful direct damage that can easily cripple an enemy target is more than enough to hinder them.

Robin Hood is a good ranged wind immortal to have on the party. But he is definitely not the best out of all due to his active skill becoming useless in late game as Qin Emperor beats him.

Mulan

Mulan Wind Immortal

If you are looking for a strong attacker that fills in the front-row, Mulan is an excellent wind immortal. Specializing in cavalry troops and armed with a solid active skill means she can easily take down enemy units with ease.

Mulan can perform Breaking Attack that does 510% physical damage to the current target and increase dodge chance by 19% for 6 seconds. This active skill helps negate some of the incoming attacks as Mulan can focus on maintaining high damage output.

Mulan is a great wind immortal to have on the team early in the game. She is also a very popular immortal due to her reputation being used in various games, movies and even films.

Moctezuma I

Moctezuma I Wind Immortal

Finally, if you need a wind immortal that can provide support to your party. Then you will want to have Moctezuma on the team. He specializes in bowmen and fills in the back-row as a support immortal.

Moctezuma I has an unique active skill called Chieftain’s Gift that immediately restore two friendly targets with the highest losses for 400% health. However, if both targets total health is below 30% then they will gain continuous recovery, restoring 70% of health every 3 seconds for 12 seconds.

It’s important to have a support immortal that can help keep your party a float when under heavy fire. Which is why Moctezuma I is one of the best wind immortal that fills in the role as a healer.

Conclusion of Best Wind Immortals Guide

Best Wind Immortals Guide for Beginners Infinity Kingdom

That’s a wrap of our best Wind Immortals guide for beginners. We hope you found our guide informative and helpful in building the best team for you in the game.

Don’t forget to visit your Wind Immortals gallery to collect free rewards whenever you summon a new immortal! Currently there are 13 wind immortals in Infinity Kingdom. Collecting all of them will give you 2,030 gems that you can spend to level up your VIP!

Infinity Kingdom Wind Immortals Gallery

If you have any questions about these Wind Immortals, please feel free to ask us questions by commenting in the comment section below. We are looking forward to answering any questions you may have.

Lastly, we highly recommend download Infinity Kingdom on PC or Mac. It is free to do so and you get to enjoy more out of it without lag, better graphics, easy controls, and fluid gaming experience.

Happy ruling, Lords!

Best Wind Immortals Infinity Kingdom Guide for Beginners
Best Wind Immortals Infinity Kingdom Guide for Beginners

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Our Mission

House of Kingdoms is the biggest mobile gaming site covering various mobile gaming apps. We create extensive game guides to help free-to-play players like you win in these games without having to spend a dime. So start exploring your favorite mobile game app and pave your path to victory!

 

Affiliate Disclaimer: We may receive a referral fee (at no additional cost to the buyer) for products purchased through the links on our site or other applicable pages.

Follow Us On

House of Kingdoms Site Logo 2

2020 – 2023 © House of Kingdoms | All Rights Reserved

House of Kingdoms
Logo