Welcome to the best Well of Time Infinity Kingdom guide for beginners.
Are you looking for ways to progress story chapters in Well of Time quickly without any slowdowns? Are you currently struggling to advance, or do you need some tips to take advantage of?
If you are one of those Lords who need help advancing the story mode in Well of Time.
Look no further because you have come to the right place. In our Well of Time guide, we will explain what you need to advance quickly in this mode and maximize your advantage and reap the rewards.
To get started with Well of Time, navigate to the lower right corner and tap on the swirling portal.
Which will take you to the portal screen. Tap on Well of Time to start your story chapter.
What is Well of Time Story Mode
Well of Time is a PvE-friendly story mode that allows the Lords to learn the history of Norheim and progress at their own pace.
This story mode is also packed with many rewards, including gems that you can use to level up your VIP status.
As you progress throughout the story, the enemies will progressively become harder and harder.
Therefore, you must dispatch your best immortal team formation to defeat them.
As a free-to-play player, you might find it challenging to advance early in the game because you most likely won’t have a whole load of immortals to work together.
Over time, you should focus on other elemental-type such as fire immortals, lightning immortals, wind immortals, and earth immortals to ensure you have counters against specific elemental-type enemies.
Introduction to Well of Time Story Mode
Well of Time comes with several chapters to defeat each stage to progress to the next level.
You will get to see an overview of the whole Well of Time. A new chapter will unlock that leads you further out into the wilderness for each chapter you beat.
To get started with Well of Time, select the active chapter that you are currently progressing.
Then it will bring you to a new screen where there are multiple stages that you must defeat to advance.
For every two stages, you beat on the story mode. You will get stars which is used to unlock chests on the bottom, as well as special rewards.
You will want to get three stars for each important stages, which can be done by:
- Keeping all of your immortals alive.
- Fewer than 2 immortals died during the battle.
- Eliminate all enemies.
Complete all start to get the chests for gems and rewards. Each major stage and chest will give you 50 gems that you can use to level up your VIP status.
Whenever you are doing the Well of Time story mode, you can easily view what rewards you will get for completing each stage.
It can be advantageous to know which stage gives items as you will need them to level up your immortals.
To do that, simply tap the view icon on the lower right corner. It will bring up items for each stage to decide which one you want to focus on.
In progression mode, you will see gems and other rewards for completing them.
Well of Time Bonuses
One of the primary reasons you will want to do Well of Time in the Infinity Kingdom is simply because of bonuses.
You will gain a permanent bonus for each chapter you complete, which is a big booster to your city development.
Therefore, you should focus on progressing throughout each chapter as best as you can.
Here’s a list of permanent bonuses that you will get for completing each chapter:
- Chapter 1: Lumber Mill Production Speed +5%
- Chapter 2: Quarry Production Speed +5%
- Chapter 3: Smeltery Production Speed +5%
- Chapter 4: Farming Production Speed +5%
- Chapter 5: Building Speed +10%
- Chapter 6: Hospital Healing Speed +10%
- Chapter 7: Hospital Capacity +10%
- Chapter 8: Technology Research +10%
- Chapter 9: Gold Production Speed +10%
- Chapter 10: Dragon Upgrade Speed +10%
- Chapter 11: Training Speed +10%
These permanent bonuses will be advantageous as you progress to the late game, where it’s essential to train Tier 5 troops and provide enough healing capacity to minimize losses.
You also need to be able to produce enough resources to support yourself in major kingdom wars against other players and the gnomes of Norheim.
How to Beat Well of Time Story Mode
If you are one of those free-to-play players who is struggling to beat certain stage or currently against a stonewall. Then you are doing something wrong.
You need to focus on a specific immortal team formation and invest all your resources, experience, and time to max it out first.
If you spread out across all of your immortal team formations, you will not get that far in Well of Time story mode.
My advice is to start with an immortal water team first and focus on leveling them solely.
They are pretty easy to get, and you can pair your water dragon with them to get a full element affinity bonus, which is incredibly powerful for progression.
So, here’s some important tips that you need to use in order to make your story progression smooth and easy for Well of Time:
- Focus on your water immortal team first, since they are the easiest to get started with.
- Upgrade your water dragon as often as you can to increase your immortals’ combat power.
- Spend your gold on upgrading your immortals, including runes, fragments, and equipment.
- Equipment are interchangeable, if you plan to switch to other elemental-type team in the future, you can do so without an issue.
- Spend your experience scrolls only on your strongest immortal team so that you can get ahead.
- Train your strongest immortals as often as you can by farming gnomes on the map (Gnome Bosses don’t give experience).
- Upgrade your VIP level as often as you can for permanent bonuses that increases your immortals’ combat strength.
- Specialize in Military Lord Talent Build to maximize your immortals’ combat strength as you will need it for late progression.
Take advantage of these important tips to maximize your progression in Well of Time.
Conclusion of Best Well of Time Guide
Now you know it’s important to do Well of Time. Completing each chapter will give you a permanent bonus and a handful of rewards, including gems.
Make sure you focus on your strongest immortal team first, as they will be your most powerful force, and you need them to help you progress further.
Don’t forget to spend all of your gems into your VIP level as they give out permanent bonuses that increase your immortals’ attack, defense, and health, which is important for progressing in Well of Time story mode.
Did you find our Well of Time guide for beginners step-by-step guide informative and helpful?
If you have any questions about this guide, let us know in the comment section below.
Lastly, head over to our Infinity Kingdom Gift Codes guide to check for new codes so that you can get free gems and powerful rewards.
Rule on, Lords!