Best Titantula Chase Event Guide for Beginners
Hello and welcome to the best Titantula Chase event guide for beginners.
If you are looking for an in-depth guide that explains what you need to do to rank well during the Titantula Chase event for awesome rewards.
Then look no further because you have come to the right place. In our Titantula Chase event guide, we are going to explain everything you need to know.
The Titantula Chase is one of the most fun events in the Infinity Kingdom, and we highly encourage free-to-play players to participate in this event for a shot to get a ton of rewards.
If you are already fighting against gnome bosses, then the Titantula Chase event should be pretty familiar because you will be fighting against a mighty war machine.
You also will compete against other Lords for a chance to get rewards. Therefore you must know what’s needed to maximize your rewards.
That being said, let’s get to the basics and find out how you can get into the top 10 for the Titantula Chase event as a free-to-play player.
Titantula Chase Event: Game Rules
Before you start fighting the Titantula itself, there are several game rules that you need to know first.
These game rules will help you prepare in advance as well as the stages throughout the event. Here’s a list of game rules for the Titantula Chase event:
- The Titantula Chase event opens every Wednesday and Sunday at 00:00:00 UTC.
- The Titantula will appear six times during the event at 0:00 / 4:00 / 8:00 / 12:00 / 16:00 and 20:00 UTC.
- After the Titantula appears, it will spend two hours gathering energy.
- Lords can challenge the Titantula for 30 minutes after the accumulation ends.
- Single Damage Reward: Lords can receive Justice Points and Enhance Stones depending on amount of damage you deal to the Titantula during a battle.
- Top 10 Damage Reward: The ten Lords who deal the most damage to a Titantula will be rewarded when the target dies.
- Reward for killing the Titantula: The Lord who deals the final blow to the Titantula will receive a random super reward package.
- Justice Reward: Lords can receive a bonus points reward when they obtain enough Justice Points during the event.
- Justice Ranking Rewards: Lords who obtained Justice Points will be rewarded according to their ranking after the event ends.
Titantula Chase Event: Stages
There are four phases during the Titantula Chase event that all the participating Lords will go through:
- Energy Accumulation Phase
- Move Territory Phase
- Attack Prisoner Phase
- Kill Prisoner Phase
Energy Accumulation Phase
During the Energy Accumulation Phase, the Titantula will appear at a random location across the map at the following times: 0:00, 4:00, 8:00, 12:00, 16:00, and 20:00 UTC.
The Titantula will spend approximately 2 hours accumulating energy. During this phase, the Titantula cannot be attacked because it is sealed behind a magical barrier.
The Titantulas’ location will appear on the interface, which the Lords can head over and determine where to teleport their castle.
Move Territory Phase
While the Titantula accumulates energy, Lords can move their castles surrounding the gnome boss within 5km distance.
The Lords can teleport for free once per day. Afterward, if you want to continue fighting more Titantulas, you will have to use your teleport items.
When the Titantulas appear on the map, it’s best to move quickly, so you get good locations before everyone else does.
Attack Prisoner Phase
The next phase starts when the Titantula is done with accumulating energy.
The magical seal lifts, and the attack phase starts, which will last for 30 minutes.
During the Attack Prisoner Phase, the Lords can launch armies to fight against the Titantula.
However, if the Titantula isn’t defeated within the time limit, it will disappear at the end of the phase.
Kill Prisoner Phase
During the Attack Phase, if the Lords managed to kill the Titantula within the time limit, they will get rewards.
The Lord who dealt the final blow will get a super reward package that includes powerful items like gems, epic immortal fragments, and even dragon rocks.
Defeating the Titantula for a chance to get huge rewards is something you cannot pass on at all.
Titantula Chase Ranking & Rewards
There are two types of ranking systems in the Titantula Chase event: Damage Ranking and Justice Ranking.
Lords who deal the most damage will be ranked based on the amount of damage done throughout the Titantula Chase event.
Lords who gained the most Justice Points will be ranked on the amount of Justice Points earned throughout the Titantula Chase event.
If you manage to rank very high in both ranking systems, you will have a chance to earn awesome rewards!
There are five rounds, so you will have multiple chances to reap the rewards quickly!
Damage Ranking System
The top 10 Lords that deals the most damage during the round will earn:
- 21,400 Enchant Stones.
- 7,000 Justice Points.
The rewards are identical for all the top 10 Lords, which is incredibly fair as a free-to-play player.
So, make sure you deal damage as much as you can for a chance to be in the top 10 spots!
Justice Ranking System
Another ranking system that all the Lords should try to aim for the top 10 spots is based on the amount of Justice Points they earned throughout the event.
Unlike the Damage Ranking System, there are no multiple rounds as the Justice Ranking System adds up all of your points that give you the ultimate rewards.
The higher you rank, the more gems, philosopher’s stones, and powerful speedups you will get.
You get Justice Points for dealing the most damage, defeating Titantula, and participating during the event.
No matter how much effort you put, you will still get some kind of reward — however, you should best you can to get these powerful rewards.
Titantula Chase Event Tips for Lords
If you are new to the Titantula Chase event and you are not sure what to do. Then we have some important tips for you to get started:
- Always make sure you select your strongest immortal team formation to maximize overall damage.
- Send attack at the same time other Lords are fighting the Titantula to spread out the damage.
- Launch attacks as often as you can to maximize overall damage output.
- If you are starting off, then water, earth, fire, wind, and lightning will be your best shot.
- If you are a high-level player, we recommend holy immortals as they will deal bonus damage against Titantulas.
- Make sure your hospital have enough capacity to heal all of the injured troops. If you need to, upgrade your hospital.
- Save at least a few healing speedups just in case you need to make a quick comeback when the Titantula is at low health.
- Remember to take advantage of your VIP level as they offer permanent bonuses to your immortals.
- Use the Military Lord Talent Build to maximize your overall damage done.
Conclusion of Best Titantula Chase Event Guide
Now you know how to do the Titantula Chase event. It will not be an easy fight, but if you plan to fight with other Lords, it does get a bit easy.
As a free-to-play player in the Infinity Kingdom, the Titantula Chase is a fun PvE event where you get to work with other Lords in friendly cooperation despite their respective kingdom.
Remember to send out your most vital immortal team formation, make sure your hospital is high level to have enough support to heal your injured troops.
If you need to make quick comebacks, you can always use your healing speedups to recover your injured troops.
Lastly, if you want to get free gems and rewards, you can head over to our best Infinity Kingdom Gift Codes guide. We update it frequently, so you will always get the latest gift code.
Did you find our best Titantula Chase event informative and helpful? If you have any questions about this guide, let us know in the comment section below.
Happy ruling, Lords!