Welcome to our in-depth Infinity Kingdom VIP level up guide for beginners. If you are new to the game, then you will want to hold on to all the gems you collected. Because in this guide, I am going to explain why you should level up your VIP level early on in Infinity Kingdom.
One of the easiest way to grow in power fast is through leveling up your VIP level so that you can get permanent bonuses such as increased building speed, increased resource production, attack, defense, health and even expand your alliance contribution capabilities.
Before I talk about the permanent VIP bonuses that the Lords get, let’s talk about ways you can do to increase your VIP level the easy and fast way as a free-to-play player.
How to Increase VIP Level Fast
As a free-to-play player, it is pretty easy to collect gems in Infinity Kingdom. In fact, there are plenty ways to do that which makes this game very enjoyable for F2P players to play.
However, it is important you do not spend any of the gems early in the game. Because you will be funneling all of your gems into leveling up your VIP status as much as you can to get these sweet, sweet permanent bonuses.
Here’s how to do that:
- Summon all Fire Immortals: +2,230 Gems
- Summon all Water Immortals: +2,130 Gems
- Summon all Earth Immortals: +2,230 Gems
- Summon all Wind Immortals: +2,030 Gems
- Summon all Lightning Immortals: +1,830 Gems
- Summon all Holy Immortals & Shadow Immortals: +2,100 Gems
- Increase your Nobility Rank: +10 Gems
- Login for 7 Days: +300 Gems
- Daily Sign-in: +800 Gems (on Day 4, Day 11, Day 18 and Day 25)
- Follow Infinity Kingdom: +200 Gems
- Growth Fund: +21,800 Gems
- First Recharge: +100 Gems
- 7-Days Missions: +1,150 Gems
- Complete Account Link: +600 Gems
- Do Ruins Exploration: +2,960 Gems
- Check our Infinity Kingdom gift codes frequently for free gems.
Total Gems: +39,750 Gems. That’s a lot of gems right on the spot, especially if you are considering buying the Growth Fund which is totally worth the price. With this amount of gems, it will allow you to level your VIP status to level 7.
Do keep it in your mind that there are multiple events in Infinity Kingdom that rewards you gems. Being in the top 10 during the ranked events will net you handsomely with ton of gems and powerful rewards.
These VIP level bonuses grow exponentially in power within each level up. So be sure to take advantage of these free gems and invest to increase your VIP level fast.
- +1 Stage Reset.
- 50 Shop Refreshes .
- +5% Gold Production.
- AP items limited to 3 purchases.
- SP items limited to 4 purchases.
- +5% Building Speed.
- AP items limited to 4 purchases.
- 60 shop Refreshes.
- 15 Alliance Technology Gem Contributes.
- +10% Food Production
- +10% Wood Production
- +5% Resource Gathering Speed
- SP Limit increased to 40.
- AP items limited to 5 purchases.
- 70 Shop Refreshes.
- SP items limited to 6 purchases.
- +10% Stone Production
- +10% Iron Production
- +5% Troop Training Speed.
- 2 Stage Resets
- AP items limited to 6 purchases.
- 80 Shop Refreshes.
- 20 Alliance Technology Gem Contributions
- +10% Gold Production
- +5% Research Speed
- +10% Building Speed
- AP items limited to 7 purchases.
- 90 Shop Refreshes.
- +15% Food Production.
- +15% Wood Production.
- Send gifts to individual players.
- AP Limit increased by 200.
- +10% Resource Gathering Speed
- SP Limit increased by 60.
- AP items limited to 8 purchases.
- 100 Shop Refreshes.
- 25 Alliance Technology Gem Contributions.
- SP items limited to 8 purchases.
- +15% Stone Production
- +15% Iron Production
- +5% Healing Speed
- +10% Troop Training Speed
- 3 Stage Resets
- 110 Shop Refreshes
- +15% Gold Production
- +10% Dragon Upgrade Speed
- +10% Research Speed
- +15% Building Speed
- 120 Shop Refreshes
- 30 Alliance Technology Gem Contributions
- +20% Food Production
- +20% Wood Production
- +4% Immortal Defense
- AP Limit increased by 400
- +15% Resource Gathering Speed
- SP Limit increased by 80
- 130 Shop Refreshes
- SP items limited to 10 purchases
- +20% Gold Production
- +20% Stone Production
- +20% Iron Production
- +5% Immortal Attack
- +10% Healing Speed
- +15% Troop Training Speed
- 4 Stage Resets
- 140 Shop Refreshes
- 40 Alliance Technology Gem Contributions
- +15% Immortal Base Crit
- +7% Immortal Defense
- +15% Dragon Upgrade Speed
- +15% Research Speed
- +20% Building Speed
- +20% Resource Gathering Speed
- 150 Shop Refreshes
- +25% Gold Production
- +25% Food Production
- +25% Wood Production
- +15% Immortal Base Dodge
- +20% Immortal Base Crit
- +10% Immortal Attack
- AP Limit increased by 600.
- SP Limit increased by 100.
- 160 Shop Refreshes.
- 50 Alliance Technology Gem Contributions.
- SP items limited to 12 purchases.
- +25% Stone Production
- +25% Iron Production
- +500 Immortal Troop Number
- +20% Immortal Base Dodge
- +25% Immortal Base Crit
- +10% Immortal Defense
- +20% Dragon Upgrade Speed
- +15% Healing Speed
- +20% Research Speed
- +20% Troop Training Speed
- +25% Building Speed
- +25% Resource Gathering Speed
- 5 Stage Resets
- 170 Shop Refreshes
- +30% Gold Production
- +30% Food Production
- +30% Wood Production
- +30% Stone Production
- +30% Iron Production
Conclusion of Infinity Kingdom VIP Level Guide
We hope you found our guide on how to level up your VIP status fast in Infinity Kingdom helpful and informative. As always, make sure to save your gems and invest into upgrading your VIP level. Speedups, technology advancements and all other things that requires gems can wait later.
Maxing out your VIP level should be the top priority whenever you have gems. These permanent bonuses grows exponentially in power within each level, so you can’t afford to just pass on these powerful bonuses to advance quickly.
Let us know if you have any questions about these VIP levels / bonuses by commenting in the comment section below. If you know other ways to collect more gems but isn’t in this guide, let us know and do the part to help out the Infinity Kingdom community.
Happy ruling, Lords!